We ‘tefljobs.net’ do not charge teachers to access the tefljobs.net website. However, this site is only to be used to contact our recruiters or teachers regarding the suitability or availability of their Job Posts. Any use by a person or entity for any purpose other than the research and subsequent application of Job Posts is strictly prohibited. By visiting this site, you are subject to the following terms and conditions :
The tefljobs.net website must not be used for any reason other than to view or make legitimate enquiries to recruiters regarding your interest in particular Job Posts.
Unless otherwise provided within these terms and conditions, or unless specific applicable law requires tefljobs.net to allow you to do so, you may not do any of the following without the prior written consent of ‘tefljobs.net’ :
– Copy, reproduce, upload, post, display, republish, distribute, transmit, any part of the content in any form whatsoever;
Reproduce our content on your website using any device including, but not limited to, use of a frame or border environment around the website, or other framing technique to enclose any portion or aspect of the website, or mirror or replicate any portion of the tefljobs.net website, unless it contains a link to that tefljobs.net page;
– Modify, translate into any language or computer language, or create derivative works from, any content or any part of the tefljobs.net website;
– Reverse engineer any part of the tefljobs.net website;
– Sell, offer for sale, transfer, or license any portion of the tefljobs.net website in any form to any third parties;
– Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy, or keep a database copy of the content;
– Use the tefljobs.net website other than to make legitimate enquiries regarding the application of a job post to tefljobs.net recruiters or teachers;
– Use the tefljobs.net website to make any false, fraudulent or speculative reservation, or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
– Post or transmit any unlawful, libelous, defamatory, threatening, indecent, inflammatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; or for any other purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms.
– Use or access the tefljobs.net website in any way that, in our reasonable judgement, adversely affects the performance or function of the tefljobs.net website, or any other computer systems or networks used by tefljobs.net, or infringes on our copyright or the copyright of our recruiters or teachers;
– Upload or transmit to the tefljobs.net website or use any device, software or routine that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere or attempt to interfere with or intercept, the normal operation of the tefljobs.net website, or appropriate the tefljobs.net website or any system, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our computer equipment, or that infringes upon the rights of a third party; or
– Disguise the origin of the information transmitted through the tefljobs.net website.
Limitation of liability
In no event will ‘tefljobs.net’ be liable for any damages, including without limitation any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of, based on, or resulting from this agreement or your use of the service, even if ‘tefljobs.net’, has been advised of the possibility of such damages. These limitations and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from breach of contract, breach of warranty, strict liability, tort, negligence, or any other cause of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law. If you are dissatisfied with the service, you do not agree with any part of this agreement, or have any other dispute or claim with or against tefljobs.net with respect this agreement or the service then your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the service.
You hereby agree to release, remise and forever discharge ‘tefljobs.net’ and its affiliates, partners, service providers, vendors, and contractors and each of their respective agents, directors, officers, employees, and all other related persons or entities from any and all manner of rights, claims, complaints, demands, causes of action, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, legal fees, costs, and disbursements of any nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, which now or hereafter arise from, relate to, or are connected with your use of the service.
When you use tefljobs.net to send an enquiry to an recruiter, you agree to allow ‘tefljobs.net’ to add your email address to our database of customers. You will receive at least one promotional email from tefljobs.net. You are welcome to opt not to receive emails from tefljobs.net at any time.
Terms and Conditions of ADVERTISING on tefljobs.net
Layout and copy on the tefljobs.net website
– ‘tefljobs.net’ reserves the right to determine the final design, layout and functionality of the tefljobs.net website.
– ‘tefljobs.net’ reserves the right to edit copy or amend the layouts or photographs supplied, should it be considered necessary.
– ‘tefljobs.net’ reserves the right, at its discretion, to amend and edit copy entered into the tefljobs.net online database by recruiters or teachers.
– ‘tefljobs.net’ cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the design or positioning of the job post, teacher profiles or recruiter profiles or changes made to the photographs and copy submitted by the customer.
Responsibility for accuracy and currency of job post, teacher profiles or recruiter profiles information
‘tefljobs.net’ cannot accept any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the job posts, teacher profiles or recruiter profiles, or any alleged breaches of contract on an recruiter’s or teacher’s part and the recruiter and teacher indemnifies tefljobs.net against all costs, expenses and losses arising out of a claim relating to the content of an job post.
Advertisers are responsible for keeping their profiles accurate and up-to-date.
‘tefljobs.net’ makes no representation as to the accuracy or currency of the information contained within the tefljobs.net website. The job post, teacher profile, and recruiter profile details content is the sole responsibility of the owner or agent of the content displayed. ‘tefljobs.net’ has not confirmed the currency or accuracy thereof and accordingly teachers and recruiters are strongly recommended to make their own investigations into the authenticity of any information supplied. ‘tefljobs.net’ is in no way liable for any inaccuracies or misleading statements made in the information provided by the owner or agent of job post, teacher profiles or recruiter profiles on the tefljobs.net website.
‘tefljobs.net’ will make every effort to safeguard all materials supplied, and return them if required, but cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage, however caused, and for any loss or damage sustained.
Every effort will be made to reproduce faithfully all job posts, teacher profiles or recruiter profiles submitted, but ‘tefljobs.net’ cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage or otherwise resulting from errors or omission.
‘tefljobs.net’ does not warrant that the operation of the tefljobs.net website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
In no event shall tefljobs.net be liable to the recruiter for any special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages, including lost profits.
‘tefljobs.net’ shall be entitled to reproduce part or whole of any photographic and textual material supplied and claims copyright to the electronic pages and images of the photographic material supplied by the recruiters or teachers. The recruiter and teacher warrants that he is the owner of the photographic and textual material supplied and has ownership of copyright or has authority from the copyright owner to grant ‘tefljobs.net’ permission to use the material. The recruiter accepts that it is not permissible to reproduce text from another content on the tefljobs.net website without the permission of that content’s creator. The recruiter indemnifies ‘tefljobs.net’ against any action brought by breach of copyright from the use of such material supplied by the recruiter or teacher.
‘tefljobs.net’ cannot be held responsible for any infringement of copyright laws resulting from material supplied by the recruiters or teachers.
Material and software on the tefljobs.net website is copyright protected. Other than using it for your own personal use the material may not otherwise be used or copied without the prior written approval of ‘tefljobs.net’ or the body who listed that information on the sites.
‘tefljobs.net’ reserves the right to refuse hypertext links to, or addresses of, other websites from recruiters or teachers’ pages, and to remove links or web addresses without notice at our sole discretion.
‘tefljobs.net’ reserves the right to charge for hypertext links at any time.
Substitution of job post, teacher profiles or recruiter profiles
An job post relates to a specific job post. The job post in an job post may be substituted by another job post.
Advertising more than one job post on one job post
Each job post on the tefljobs.net website displays an individual job post where one may apply – not examples of job post , teacher profiles or recruiter profiles in a given location. Only one job post can appear on each job post, unless it is a job post with multiple application units on the same site, and additional contentising units are purchased. ‘tefljobs.net’ reserves the right to amend the copy or remove the job post, when more than one job post is described in the job post.
Termination of a job post page
If recruiters or teachers wish to have their job post removed from tefljobs.net website before the end of their subscription period, this will be done, but no refunds will be paid.
‘tefljobs.net’ reserves the right to refuse any job post, teacher profiles or recruiter profiles for the tefljobs.net website, and will not be liable for any loss or expense in so doing.
If an user attempts to enter unsuitable material into the tefljobs.net on-line database, or persistently misuses the on-line systems, ‘tefljobs.net’ reserves the right to remove the job post or profile from the tefljobs.net website. No refunds will be paid.
If ‘tefljobs.net’ receives a complaint from a person who has rented an recruiter’s or teacher’s job post which ‘tefljobs.net’, acting reasonably, consider is justified, or an recruiter knowingly double-books a job post, or engages in any unacceptable practices or is in breach of its obligations to ‘tefljobs.net’, then ‘tefljobs.net’ reserves the right to remove the job post from the tefljobs.net website without notice.
We hope that you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If for one reason or another, our services does not meet your expectations, we apologize in advance and offer 100% money back guarantee on our services within 30 days. All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing.
Fees and payment
No job post will go live on tefljobs.net until full payment has been received.
You agree to pay for the services according to the contentising package you have purchased.
All the prices are final and are detailed on our pricing page.
Payment for membership or job posts must be in U.S. Dollars.
When a new job post is registered on the website, payment should be made on that same day. Payments are made via paypal or credit card. Clients, who have chosen to pay via credit card agree to provide complete and accurate information as required by the payment process.
Changes to pricing and conditions
‘tefljobs.net’ reserves the right to change the rates and conditions without notice. Any new rates will be applicable immediately for new recruiters or teachers and upon renewal for existing recruiters or teachers.
Acceptance of agreement
By clicking the (I Agree To the Terms & Conditions) button you accept the terms and conditions stated in this agreement.
These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law and recruiters or teachers accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts to rule on any disputes.