Teach English to adults and children in Tokyo and discover a truly exotic culture!
A large portion of the adult students fall in the pre-intermediate category. About half the students are children. Travel costs will be paid by the school.
- A passport from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, or South Africa.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher.
- A CELTA /DELTA certificate or a recognized 120-hour TEFL certificate with at least 6 months of teaching experience.
- You are open-minded, enthusiastic and positive.
Salary and Benefits
- 245,000+ yen ($2300) per month depending on experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive training is provided by the school, which is ideal if this is your first English teaching job.
- 12 month contract.
- Sponsored visa for full-time teachers.
- New teachers get support and guidance from the Director of Studies, who is a native English speaker.
- 5 days a week with two consecutive weekdays off.
- A total of 29 hours of actual teaching per week
- 20 days holiday.
- Workdays are 9 hours (roughly 12-9 p) with no more than 6.5 hours of actual teaching per day.
- Any time outside of teaching and preparation is break time.
- All teaching materials and the curriculum are provided by the school.
For questions, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address Tokyo
- Salary Offer 245,000 JPY/month