This job is available in Khon Kaen, Kanchanaburi, Nakhon Ratchasima, Suphanburi and Samut Sakhon.
This international chain has over 300 schools in Asia, especially in Japan, China and Taiwan.
- Max 10 students per class.
- 20 to 30 teaching hours a week.
- Occasional outside classes.
- All classrooms are fully equipped with whiteboards, markers, and teaching aids.
- You have the freedom to use your own support materials if they fall within academic standards.
- You have a passport from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, or South Africa.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate.
- A clear criminal background.
Salary and Benefits
- 40,000 – 50,000 THB per month.
- 14 days holiday (unpaid).
- Arrival hotel costs covered for the first few days.
- Visa costs covered (50% after 6 months, 50% after 12 months).
- A western Academic Manager will train you, and support you with anything needed outside of work.
- End of contract bonus 10,000 THB.
For questions, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary Offer Up to 50,000 THB
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!