We are looking for ESL teachers for teaching positions in Taiwan. You don’t need to have experience to apply. Couples are welcome.
Do you want to put your teaching skills to use at a school that truly appreciates, seeks and rewards your passion for teaching? If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you!
What are the requirements for teaching English in Taiwan?:
- Bachelor’s degree
- You must be a native English speaker
- Hold a passport from one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, England, Ireland, New Zealand, Scotland, South Africa and the United States
- One-year commitment
- National Background Check from your home country (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK and the US)
(If you already have a TEFL certificate, you’ll be eligible for a pay raise)
Typical Job Duties of an ESL Teacher in Taiwan
- 20+ in class teaching hours per week
- Teacher training is also provided and your school will have materials for use during ESL lesson preparation.
- In addition to your time spent in the classroom you will administer tests, grade papers and participate in school meetings with your Taiwanese co-teachers.
English Teachers receive the following benefits:
- Earn NT$50,000+
- Medical insurance
- A safe living and working environment
- Proper working visa and working papers
- Assistance in finding housing
- Free TEFL course
- Advancement opportunities
- Flexible itme off
- Ongoing support
TO APPLY: https://www.reachtoteachrecruiting.com/apply-now-to-teach-english-abroad.html#/jobdetails/job_20170420075801_ZJHYBYXUVP4PYB7N