Teach kindergarten primary or secondary kids in a private school in various cities in Myanmar .
1) Kinder – Lower Secondary : 2 teachers (Lashio).
2) Kindergarten / Lower Primary / Secondary :
3 teachers (Mandalay)
3) Upper Secondary : 1 teacher (Myitkyina)
FOREIGN TEACHER/EXPERT REQUIREMENTS
1) Education: Minimum of a Bachelor degree (any discipline) + TESOL / TEFL Certificate (120 Hrs)
2) Nationality: USA UK Canada Australia New Zealand
3) Experience: minimum of 1 year’s teaching experience
4) Age limit: 23-55
5) Must have a criminal background check.
FOREIGN TEACHER’S TERMS
1. Length of contract: 1 year – renewable
2. Salary: USD 2,250 with 3% increment in the following year.
3. Probation period: 3 months.
4. Work Schedule: Monday to Friday.
5. Teaching hours: Maximum of 25 teaching hours and 10 hours of lesson preparation.
6. Other: May have to participate in extra-curricular activities outside of school hours.
7. Airfare reimbursement: Upon arrival at the school.
8. Accommodation: Furnished accommodation including basic furniture: bed and mattress, air-con in bedroom, refrigerator, washing machine, TV, gas stove and gas cylinder, dining table and chairs, as well as maintenance. Teachers are responsible for their cooking gas, water and electricity bills.
9. Health Insurance: Teacher is advised to obtain his/her own beforehand.
10. Casual Leave/Sick Leave; 10 days of casual leave/sick leave per year.
11. Holidays: 4 weeks paid holiday (during April & May) and other school holidays +1 Christmas holiday
To get the ball rolling, we need the following:
1. copy of your resume (MSWord)
2. recent photo
HIRING NOW – CONTACT US TODAY !!