This school is part of one of the biggest British-owned TEFL companies in Asia. There are currently 2 branches in the city with 300 students.
- 27 hours a week including office hours.
- Students: 3-13 years old, 10-14 students per class.
- 5-day work week with 2 consecutive days off.
All materials are provided. You are provided with a box to store your classroom belongings and teaching tools. You are welcome to bring your own music, posters, books, snacks, or anything else you feel will add to the students’ learning.
Salary and Benefits
- 18,000 RMB ($2675) monthly salary.
- 5,000 RMB flight reimbursement.
- 5,000 RMB visa reimbursement.
- 22 days of paid time off (including Chinese holidays).
- Health insurance.
- A representative from the school will pick you up from either Hangzhou or Shanghai airport and take you directly to Shaoxing.
- A hotel will be provided and paid for by the school until you find an apartment. It usually takes 2 – 3 days for the school to help you find an apartment near the school.
- 2-week teacher training paid at 1,000 RMB per week.
- A passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa.
- A bachelor’s degree or better.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
- A clear criminal background.
For questions, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address Shaoxing
- Salary Offer 18000 RMB