UPDATE: China has opened its borders to teachers from the UK and Ireland
This school is part of one of the biggest British-owned TEFL companies in Asia. There are currently 3 branches in the city center with 18 foreign staff and over 1500 students.
Ningbo is a medium-sized city on the east coast with a population of about 3 million people. The city is traversed by rivers and has many parks.
- You have a passport from the UK, Ireland, United States, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand or Australia.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or better.
- You have a 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
- You have a clear criminal background.
- You are enthusiastic, positive and looking for a challenge!
Salary and Benefits
- 17,000 RMB ($2490) per month.
- 5 working days per week with 2 consecutive days off.
- 22 days paid holiday.
- Health insurance.
- Flight to China (purchased by the school and NOT a reimbursement).
- Arrival hotel costs covered.
- Visa costs within China covered.
- Support: airport pickup, help with accommodation, setting up a bank account, getting a sim card and general orientation.
- Opportunities for career development (Teacher Management, Teacher Training, Marketing and Sales, Publishing, Teacher Recruitment).
- Teaching Assistant will assist with homework, communicating with parents and classroom behavior.
- A western Academic Manager who will train and support you both at work and with anything needed outside of work.
- All courses have complete course guides and syllabus guides. This takes the pressure off you and frees you to concentrate on how to develop your teaching, rather than worrying about what to teach.
For questions, send a message to email@example.com
- Salary Offer 17000