With Thailand’s countless beaches and warm, friendly people, you can choose to have a calm and relaxing lifestyle, or instead take part in the active nightlife!
This job is available in Khon Kaen, Kanchanaburi, Nakhon Ratchasima, Suphanburi and Samut Sakhon.
This international chain has over 300 schools in Asia, especially in Japan, China and Taiwan.
- 20 to 30 teaching hours a week.
- Class size: maximum 10.
- Mostly at the school with some occasional outside classes.
- All classrooms are fully equipped with whiteboards, markers, and teaching aids.
- Teachers are encouraged to develop and use their own support materials in accordance with the academic standards of the school.
- You are a native speaker.
- A bachelor’s degree or better.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
- A clear criminal background.
Salary and Benefits
- 40,000 – 50,000 THB per month.
- 14 days holiday (unpaid).
- Arrival hotel costs covered for the first few days.
- Visa costs covered (50% after 6 months, 50% paid after 12 months).
- Western Academic Manager who will train and support you both at work and with anything needed outside of work.
- End of contract bonus 10,000 THB.
For questions, send a message to email@example.com
- Salary Offer Up to 50,000 THB