- 22 teaching hours per week.
- 5 office hours per week (including prep time).
- 2 consecutive days off.
- Teach students aged 3-14, 8-12 students per class.
The job includes a maximum of 108 hours monthly.
Classes are set based on students’ ages and their English levels.
The school uses its own teaching materials and will supply a basic training course for new teachers. Additional teacher training and research activities will be provided. Computers with internet access and interactive whiteboards in classrooms help teachers make the most of their lessons.
- You have a passport from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada or the United States.
- A bachelor’s degree or better.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
- A clear criminal background.
Salary and Benefits
- Up to 18,000 RMB (2685 USD) per month.
- 22 days paid holiday and 5 additional unpaid personal days.
- Health insurance provided.
- Visa costs within China covered.
- Free Mandarin lessons at an accredited language center (optional).
- Return airline ticket reimbursement up to 5,000 RMB (~730 USD).
- Arrival hotel costs covered.
- Teaching Assistant with every class who will assist with marking homework, communicating with parents and classroom behavior.
- Comprehensive training paid at 1,000 RMB per week.
- End of contract bonus of 3,000 RMB.
Why Teachers Love to Teach English in Shenyang
Shenyang is an interesting city with a vibrant culture and many places to explore. There is a good balance between the East and the West. There are western-style supermarkets and restaurants, as well as Korea-town and the Muslim Food Street for a bit of adventure!
Some of the famous touristic attractions include Beijing Park, Dongling Park and Commander Zhang’s Mansion. The Qipanshan International Scenic Area is the largest scenic area in Shenyang. It is a tourist resort with natural landscapes and forests as its main body, combining forest eco-tourism, ice and snow tourism, scenery tourism, holiday tourism, and historical sites.
For questions, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address Shenyang
- Salary Offer Up to 18,000 RMB