Classes are set based on students’ ages and their English levels.
The school uses its own teaching materials and will supply a basic training course for new teachers. Computers, internet, and interactive whiteboards are available to help teachers make the most of their lessons.
- 27 teaching hours per week.
- 5 office hours per week (including prep time).
- 2 consecutive days off.
- Students: 3-14 years old, classes usually have 8-12 students.
Salary and Benefits
- 18,000 – 20,000 RMB ($2585-2,875) per month
- 27 teaching hours and 5 office hours per week
- Health insurance
- Airport pickup
- Arrival hotel paid for by the school 3 days
- 22 days paid holiday, including national holidays
- China visa costs covered
- 1 week of comprehensive training, paid for by the school. Additional training activities are possible.
- A passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa.
- A bachelor’s degree or better.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
- A clear criminal background.
For questions, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Offer 20000
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!