Update: China has opened its borders to teachers from the UK and Ireland
Classes are set based on students’ ages and their English levels.
The school uses its own teaching materials and will supply a basic training course for new teachers. Computers, internet, and interactive whiteboards are available to help teachers make the most of their lessons.
- 27 teaching hours + 5 office hours per week (including prep time).
- 2 consecutive days off.
- Students: 3-14 years old, classes usually have 8-12 students.
Salary and Benefits
- 18,000 – 20,000 RMB ($2,600-2,890) per month
- Health insurance
- Airport pickup
- Arrival hotel paid for by the school 3 days
- 22 days paid holiday, including national holidays
- China visa costs covered
- 1 week of comprehensive training, paid for by the school. Additional training activities are possible.
- A passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa.
- A bachelor’s degree or better.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
- A clear criminal background.
For questions, send a message to email@example.com
See more jobs (China, Thailand, Japan, Taiwan).
- Salary Offer 18000-20000 RMB/month