UPDATE: China has opened its borders to teachers from the UK and Ireland
Nanjing is a big city of 8 million people and has a brilliant history, good nightlife, and food of all cuisines around the world. It is one of the better places to live in China as it balances a high standard of living while not being overly expensive.
- Teach English, Reading, Writing, and Speaking skills.
- Taking responsibility for the progress of all classes taught.
- Maximum 24 teaching hours per week.
- NO office hours.
- You are a native English speaker.
- You have a bachelor degree or above.
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or 2 years teaching experience preferred.
Salary and Benefits
- Monthly salary 11,000-18,000 RMB per month after tax.
- 10-month contract.
- Free accommodation, Free utilities, Free internet.
- All paid official holidays, Winter Holiday paid (Usually 3-4 weeks).
- Accident Insurance.
- Visa and Foreign Expert Certificate provided.
For questions, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary Offer Up to 18,000 RMB
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!