Nanjing is a big city of 8 million people and has a brilliant history, good nightlife, and food of all cuisines around the world. It is one of the better places to live in China as it balances a high standard of living while not being overly expensive.
- Teach English, Reading, Writing, and Speaking skills.
- Taking responsibility for the progress of all classes taught.
- Maximum 24 teaching hours per week.
- NO office hours.
- You have a passport from Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, United States, South Africa or United Kingdom.
- You have a bachelor degree or above.
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or 2 years teaching experience preferred.
Salary and Benefits
- 11,000-18,000 RMB per month after tax.
- 10-month contract.
- Free accommodation, free utilities, free internet.
- All paid official holidays, paid Winter Holiday (usually 3-4 weeks).
- Accident Insurance.
- Visa and Foreign Expert Certificate provided.
Why Teachers Love Nanjing
Nanjing is a big city of 8 million people and has a brilliant history, good nightlife, and food of all cuisines to keep your palate busy. Nanjing is a great place to live for numerous reasons, like its great sightseeing spots like the city wall, hotspots like 1912 for nightlife, or Purple Mountain for natural beauty. As a major travel hub, Nanjing also offers up access to the rest of China through the country’s high-speed rail system.
Nanjing is as friendly and safe a place as one can find in China, and one of the better places to live in the country as it balances a high standard of life while not being overly expensive.
For questions, send a message to email@example.com.
- Address Nanjing
- Salary Offer Up to 18,000 RMB