As an international teacher you will teach 8-15 students per class with the help of a teaching assistant. Classrooms contain teaching facilities such as whiteboards.
- Non-peak months: 20 hours per week.
- Peak months (June-August and January or February): 26 hours per week (divided over 6 days).
It is possible to teach more hours one week and fewer hours another week, averaging out over the calendar month. The exact working schedule and number of classes per day will be discussed.
Salary and Benefits
- 14,000-24,000 RMB per month after tax.
- Health insurance.
87,000 RMB in yearly benefits
- Housing allowance/accommodation 3,000 RMB/month.
- Allowance 2,000 RMB/month.
- Arrival assistance 7,000 RMB.
- Visa reimbursement 6,000 RMB.
- Training package provided by the school.
- Flight reimbursement: 10,000 RMB (with 15 month contract), 8,000 RMB (with 12 month contract). 4,000 RMB will be paid in the 6th month, 4,000 RMB in the 12th month, and 2,000 RMB in the 15th month.
- End of contract bonus 6,000 RMB.
- You have a passport from New Zealand, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, Canada, or United States.
- Bachelor degree.
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or 2 years teaching experience.
For questions, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Teachers Love Nanjing
Nanjing is a big city of 8 million people and has a brilliant history, good nightlife, and food of all cuisines to keep your palate busy. Nanjing is a great place to live for numerous reasons, like its great sightseeing spots like the city wall, hotspots like 1912 for nightlife, or Purple Mountain for natural beauty.
As a major travel hub, Nanjing also offers up access to the rest of China through the country’s high-speed rail system. While hardly a small city, it’s not as hectic and huge as Shanghai or Beijing, and thanks to recent efforts the pollution has improved markedly in the last few years.
Nanjing is as friendly and safe a place as one can find in China, and one of the better places to live in the country as it balances a high standard of life while not being overly expensive.
- Address Nanjing
- Salary Offer 14000-24000 RMB after tax