To Apply visit this link: http://cips.antianfan.com/f8c18b
Who we are
Enke Education is Cultural Exchange Foundation Group which was officially launched at 2010 in Beijing dedicated to deliver high quality English teachers to schools in China.
Feiyang training center
Wed-Sun, 25 teaching hours/week, 5 office hour/week
students from 2-14
We are looking for candidates that:
1. Native/non-native speaker
2. Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in any major
3. Ideally have previou s teaching experience but not required
4. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teachin g certificate optional but encoura ged
– Be Interested in Chinese culture and love tea ching
– Be serious about coming to China and ab out taking on a teaching assignment
– Excellent verbal communication skills and high level of flexibility
– Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organization skills and respectful
– Loyal, creative, enthusiasti c and professional
– Must be in good health
– No criminal record
– Eligible candidates are required t o do a demo teaching video or self-introduction Video
– Basic salary 9,000 RMB/month – 12,000 RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taught: 1,000 – 2,000 RMB approximately ($150 – $300 USD)/month
– An academic year Completion Bonus: 3,000 – 6,000 RMB or approximately
($450 – $900 USD)
– Airport pick up, welcome dinner, free lodge upon arrival
– Free housing/living allowance at placed school, free lunch (public school) on week weekday
– Part-time job supported if necessary
– Flight ticket allowance at the contract year-end 3,000-5000 RMB
– Referral & recommendation commission 2,000 RMB
– Free Chinese classes weekly if need
– Visa Documentation & Pre-departure Guid e
– Setting up other necessities
Create an Unrivaled Education Experience
• Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activities.
• Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each child’s unique learning style.
• Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and provide an atmosphere that makes students and families feel valued.
• Organization: Keep classroom supplies, daily records and child information organized.
• Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom observations. Actively participate in parent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Center Director.
• Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educational best practices learned through formal education, job training, and experience. Share your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
• Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, applications, systems, or devices as things change.
Please contact us for more details
Salary: 9000 CNY to 12000 CNY Monthly
Contract type: Part time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: training center
Work Location: Zhuhai
Working hours: 25
– Teaching experience
– Degree in any field
– Passport holders
Apply online via this link: