Teach English to students up to 18 years old, and provide a first-rate customer experience and positive image of the school.
- Students: 3-18 years old.
- 20 teaching hours + 20 office hours per week.
- Teaching assistant.
You will work 5 days a week during non-peak seasons and up to 6 days per week during peak seasons of summer and winter (usually falling between June-August and January-February). You may be asked to work morning and evening shifts in the same day.
Salary and Benefits
- 10,000-12,000 RMB after tax + 2,000 RMB monthly housing allowance.
- Visa fully covered.
- Insurance covered – 325 RMB.
- Free online Chinese lessons.
- Sponsored Foundation TEFL certificate.
- Airport pick up.
- First week free hotel upon arrival.
- Senior Teacher/Associate Director of Studies/Director of Studies promotion.
- Reimbursement for medical and authentication.
- 8,000 RMB flight allowance.
- 7,000 RMB housing loan upon arrival.
- Up to 1,500 RMB demo bonus.
- Up to 1,500 RMB VIP bonus.
- 5,000 RMB contract completion bonus.
- Blue card – 440 RMB.
- 280 RMB/TKT reimbursement for qualification.
- Qualification allowance: CELTA – 300 RMB, PGCE/MA in Education or TESOL – 500 RMB, DELTA/DipTESOL – 1,000 RMB, DELTM – 1,500 RMB.
- You have a passport from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, United States, United Kingdom or Ireland.
- A bachelor’s degree or better.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better. This job offers a free TEFL.
- A clear criminal background.
If you want to teach English in China, but you are not sure if Chengdu is right for you, send us a message at email@example.com.
Why Teachers Love Chengdu
The city doesn’t have many western influences like Shanghai or Beijing. While this means that not as many people speak English, living here can be more authentic and a bit more challenging.
The Chinese describe Chengdu as the city people never want to leave, or “The land of milk and honey”. The city is globally renowned for its spicy cuisine, tea culture and is famous for giant pandas. You can wander around the old quarters, grab some spicy hotpot with friends or relax at one of the city’s many teahouses.
A few hours from the city will take you to the Tibetan plateau, breath-taking mountain ranges and pristine national parks.
- Salary Offer 14000 RMB