Teach English to adults and students 3-18 years old.
You’ll keep a regular schedule with five working days and two consecutive days off. Any additional work over your 20-hour workweek will be compensated.
Each classroom has a projector and internet access, so it’s easy to demonstrate something to students. You are welcome to bring music, games, and other teaching materials to adjust classes to suit your style.
- You are a native English speaker.
- A bachelor’s degree or better.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
- A clear criminal background.
- You are enthusiastic, positive and looking for a challenge!
Salary and Benefits
- 18,000 RMB per month.
- 22 days paid holiday.
- Health insurance provided.
- Visa costs within China covered.
- Flight reimbursement up to 4500 RMB.
- Airport pickup and arrival hotel costs covered.
- 5 working days per week with 2 consecutive days off.
- A Teaching Assistant will assist with homework, communicating with parents and classroom behavior.
- A western Academic Manager will train you and support you with anything needed outside of work.
- All courses have complete course guides and syllabus guides.
- Close welfare support. The school will assist with finding accommodation, setting up a bank account, getting a local sim card and general orientation.
- Lots of opportunities for career development (Teacher Management, Teacher Training, Marketing and Sales, Publishing, Teacher Recruitment) with schools all over Asia.
- End of contract bonus: 4000 RMB.
For questions, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address Beijing
- Salary Offer 18000 RMB