Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center!
Whether you are a recent graduate looking to enhance your CV or want to see if teaching is for you, on our 4-month paid internship, this is a perfect opportunity to experience working abroad while earning a competitive salary.
Monkey Tree ELC is the leading English language center in Hong Kong and is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team on a 4-month long internship. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of lots of fun, energy and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary: HK$13,500 (including housing) or HK$20,000 per month (without housing).
- Rewarding bonus of HK$5,000 upon completion of 4-month contract or the chance to extend contract.
- Comprehensive 8-day training and orientation bonus of HK$6,000 received.
- Small class sizes (4-12 children per class)
- Fully sponsored visa
- Fully prepared and tailored curriculum provided
- Optional and affordable staff accommodation
- Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
- Social network connections prior and post arrival
- Possible opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
- Bachelor degree (in any discipline)
- TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
- Native English Speaker (non-negotiable)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
- Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administrative duties
Please send your CV and a clear recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not received a response after 5 – 7 working days consider your application unsuccessful.
- Address Hong Kong
- Salary Offer 13,500 - 20,000 HKD per month