– Teach conversational English to adults following provided lesson plans.
– Correct grammar and pronunciation mistakes for students
– Work anywhere with stable Internet connection
– Full supports (curriculum, lesson plan, teaching assistant, etc.)
– Flexible teaching schedule based on personal plans: Picking your preferable working hours (8AM – 11PM GMT+7)
– Various number of classes to choose from.
– Be a Native level English speaker.
– Confident in verbal English communication
– Have the stable, high-speed (at least 2 MB) Internet connection and good sound capabilities with audio headset
– Bachelor’s degree or preferably have TESOL/CELTA/TEFL
– Be a punctual, responsible person.
- APPLICATION PROCESS
Interested applicants please attach below documents to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– CV/ Resume
– Degree/ Teaching Certificate (if any)
– Profile picture.
Please write the subject as follow: AM10_Online English Teacher
Or you can complete this form, so that I can contact you easily: http://topi.ca/ESLteacher (Application code: AM10)
First come, first serve.
- Address 75 Phuong Mai, Dong Da, Hanoi