UPDATE: China has opened its borders to teachers from the UK and Ireland
Nanjing is as friendly and safe a place as one can find in China, and one of the better places to live in the country as it balances a high standard of living while not being overly expensive.
- Develop and prepare lesson plans, deliver classes in different ways such as project based learning, activities, and play.
- Teach English Math, English Language Arts, and Science.
- Help manage and teach classes from 8-15 students.
- Maximum 24 teaching hours per week.
Salary and Benefits
- Monthly salary 11,000-16,000 RMB after tax.
- 10-month contract.
- Free campus accommodation, commissary card used to buy lunch, snacks, and daily need items (800 RMB per month).
- All official holidays paid and 10 paid sick leave days, paid winter holiday (usually 3-4 weeks).
- 5000 RMB air ticket reimbursement.
- Accident Insurance.
- Visa and Foreign Expert Certificate provided.
- You have a passport from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, United States, United Kingdom or Ireland.
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or 2 years teaching experience preferred.
For questions, send a message to email@example.com.
- Address Nanjing
- Salary Offer 16,000 after tax