UPDATE: China has opened its borders to teachers from the UK and Ireland
Nanjing is as friendly and safe a place as one can find in China, and one of the better places to live in the country as it balances a high standard of living while not being overly expensive.
- Develop and prepare lesson plans, deliver classes in different ways such as project based learning, activities, and play.
- Teach English Math, English Language Arts, and Science.
- Help manage and teach classes from 8-15 students.
- Maximum 24 teaching hours per week.
- You are a native English speaker.
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or 2 years teaching experience preferred.
Salary and Benefits
- Monthly salary 11,000-16,000 RMB per month after tax.
- 10-month contract.
- Free campus accommodation, Commissary card used to buy lunch, snacks, and daily need items (800 RMB per month).
- All paid official holidays and 10 paid sick leave days, Winter Holiday paid (Usually 3-4 weeks).
- 5000 RMB air ticket reimbursement.
- Accident Insurance.
- Visa and Foreign Expert Certificate provided.
For questions, send a message to email@example.com
- Salary Offer 16000 RMB