Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center!
In the south of China, Dongguan is fast becoming a popular destination for expats and travelers! Bursting with history, fantastic cuisine and a quirky hipster quarter, Dongguan is a perfect location to teach and explore.
Monkey Tree ELC is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team in Dongguan. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun, energy and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary: 17 000 – 22 000 RMB per month
- Rewarding bonus upon contract completion
- Fully sponsored Z-visa
- Small class sizes (4-10 per class)
- Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
- Optional accommodation provided
- Comprehensive training program
- Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline)
- TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
- Native English Speaker
- Criminal conviction check and health check
- Valid passport as well as your old passport, if applicable
Role and Responsibilities:
- Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, spelling, creative writing, and grammar.
- Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administrative duties
Please send your CV and a clear recent photo to email@example.com
If you have not received a response after 5 – 7 working days consider your application unsuccessful.