TEFL Vacancies for CELTA/ DELTA or equvalent certificate holders
Who are we?
Link School of English is a growing language school which manages to retain its friendly atmosphere amongst staff and students. We are based in the desirable area of Ealing, west London, and wonderful place for students and staff alike. Our learners come from a range of diverse backgrounds – Europe, Asia, The Americas, and the Middle East. We only teach small groups of adult learners in order to guarantee learners the attention they require and deserve.
Who are we looking for?
Ideally, we are looking for teachers who are dedicated to ELT as a profession, and looking to enhance their career in the future and willing to make a longer commitment. You must be CELTA or certTESOL qualified – online TESOL qualifications are not accepted. Preferably, you will be educated to at least bachelor’s level, and have experience. However, this is not a must having a commitment to career development, and being enthusiastic and friendly are more important. We would especially like to hear from teachers in and around the local area.
- Teaching General English, IELTS, and ESP (English for specific purposes) to adult learners from a variety of different backgrounds
- Daytime, evening, and weekend sessions available
- Each position will require either evening or weekend work as well as weekday daytime
- Part-time: 10 – 25 hours per week. Full-time 25 – 40 hours per week. The amount of work you take on is negotiable.
What we offer
- Permanent positions (after a probationary period)
- Self-employed stable, all-year-round work
- A strong, dedicated team of staff, with professional development opportunities and training.
- Hourly rate for CELTA-qualified teachers: £10 – £16 for group classes
- Rates are negotiable for Delta-qualified teachers
- Management roles for experienced Delta-qualified teachers
- Immediate start
- Cambridge CELTA or Trinity TESOL (certTESOL). This is a strict requirement. We will not consider applications which don’t meet this requirement.
- Bachelor’s level of education
- Friendly personality
- Professional manner
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Experience a plus, but not a must. We will consider applications from teachers with no experience who recently completed their training.
To apply send your CV and cover letter by email.
More EFL vacancies at Link School of English:
- Address Ealing House 33 Hanger Ln, Ealing, London W5 3HJ, UK