Are you interested in teaching and traveling at the same time? Why not come to Taiwan, nicknamed “The Heart of Asia,” with so much to offer, see, and do. Taiwan is an excellent place to start teaching abroad. You may find finding teaching jobs in foreign countries to be confusing and frustrating. Luckily, we at TeachTaiwan will help you through the tough and tedious process of finding you a job and even help you along the way even after you have arrived in Taiwan!
City Government English Teaching Programs in all cities and positions available all year round.
Take action and apply now!
Interested in this job offer? Apply now! Send your résumé with Title “I Love Sinpo” through email.
Salary:BA: NT$62,720/monthMasters: NT$ 69,965/monthPhD: NT$73,025/month(Around US$2200~2700)**Based on Education Level and the amount of experience in New Taipei CityHousing Stipend: NT$5000/monthAir ticket: Round-trip reimbursedBenefits and Bonuses: Health insurance & Work Permit providedContract Completion Bonus: 1 monthPaid Holidays: Provided
- Native-English speakers from the USA, UK (QTS/QTLS), Canada, Australia, New Zealand & South Africa (SACE), etc.
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Candidates with a teacher’s certificate or sub teaching license issued by your home government Note: TEFL/TESOL/ CELTA or any education degree or certificate or student teaching report are not considered as valid licenses by the Taiwan government
- A valid criminal background check within past 6 months
How To Apply
- Address No. 20, Aly. 8, Ln. 120, Guangrong Rd., Luzhou Dist., New Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C.)