At Headstart Group we aspire to provide the quality language support that students need to succeed and we couldn’t do that without a talented team of passionate teachers.
If you are just as dedicated to making a positive impact through education as we are, we would love to hear from you.
Role and responsibilities
Headstart teachers are placed, full-time, in a local school to work with the English teaching staff. Your responsibilities will include;
- Delivering engaging English lessons
- Preparing lesson plans, teaching material and evaluation reports
- Designing activities to promote students’ interest in English
- Working with the local teaching staff to modify curriculum and teaching resources to cater for students’ diverse language abilities and enhance learning outcomes
- Visa sponsorship, we send it to you before you arrive
- Paid holidays for Christmas, Lunar New Year and Easter on top of the 17 public holidays that Hong Kong has to offer
- Airport pick up on arrival and orientation
- Assistance with accommodation and navigating the Hong Kong property market
- An escort who accompanies you to your new school on your first day
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- In-class teaching support
- Competitive salary
- Retention incentives
- Bachelor’s degree
- Open-mindedness and creativity with a strong work ethic
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Teaching experience is an advantage
How To Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Headstart Group Ltd. is one of Hong Kong’s leading English educational institutions. We provide a wide range of educational services for kindergartens, primary and secondary schools as well as tertiary level institutions.
We offer teacher recruitment services, design bespoke English curricula, provide in-class and after-school English support programmes, and host extracurricular activities like drama clubs, fun days and camps.
- Salary Offer £2,200 - £2,600