Happy Hippo’s Preschool is looking for a friendly, creative and energetic new team member to add to its dedicated team of teaching professionals. If you are a native English speaker, who enjoys building Lego castles, drawing zoo animals, and reading stories in funny voices Happy Hippo’s Preschool would like to meet you!
We currently have an open position for a Preschool teacher from March 2019 + school year 2019-20 (with some possibility of summer hours).
We are looking for a candidate that:
– is reliable, responsible and dedicated to teaching English to children between the ages of 2.5 and 6
holds a teaching and/or a TEFL,or CELTA qualification and has some experience working with young children
– has a high degree of professionalism and commitment to the teaching profession
– has excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
– uses creative methods in teaching English to young learners
– is willing to commit to a 1-year contract
-is legally able to work in the Czech Republic
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
– Leading & teaching English during circle times through songs, play and games
– Organizing and teaching English during arts & crafts with fellow teachers
– Leading and teaching English during afternoon activities like dancing, science, theater, music or cooking with fellow teachers
– General supervision during transition periods, meal times, free play and outside time
– Creating a warm, safe and comfortable environment
– Cooperating and creating friendly working relationships with fellow teachers
– Supervising children on their fun adventures through numerous field trips in and around the city ( like the Zoo, pumpkin patch etc).
– A competitive salary
– A friendly and supportive family environment
– An easily accessible location ( Tram’s 22 and 26 stop at Sídliště Zahradní Město )
– An amazingly well stocked supply closet
– Free coffee and meals during the workday
If you think you check all the boxes, are passionate about teaching kids and want to work in a fun and friendly work environment send us a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining why you would like to become a Happy Hippo!
Contact person: Markéta Hrušková
Phone: 775 36 18 81
- Address Jasmínová 37, 10600 Praha 10