Successful applicants will work in one of our eleven schools across Hong Kong as part of a small, productive team. Applicants should be energetic, adaptable and creative. They’ll be responsible for teaching, planning and preparing their lessons, and for completing related admin. Teachers will also have the opportunity to get involved with curriculum development and, with guidance from area managers, create lessons and projects. Once fully trained and settled into the role, teachers will also carry out student assessments and work with the administrative staff to place the student into an appropriate class.
· Competitive monthly salary
· Teaching 3-16 year olds
· Retirement benefit: HK$1,000 per month
· Contract completion gratuity bonus
· Salary advance (if required)
· Work visa sponsorship
· Affordable teacher accommodation on Hong Kong Island (Quarry Bay area)
· Comprehensive training program
· Opportunities for career advancement
· 14 days paid holiday, and 17 days paid public holiday
· Airport meet-and-greet with transportation
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- A TEFL/CELTA/TESOL qualification.
How To Apply
Please send your CV, covering letter and a recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org