Who we are
Link School of English a growing language school which manages to retain its friendly atmosphere amongst staff and students. We are based in the desirable area of Ealing, west London, and wonderful place for students and staff alike.
Who are we looking for?
Ideally, we are looking for teachers who are dedicated to ELT as a profession, and looking to enhance their career in the future. We would like to hear from teachers willing to commit long-term.
- Permanent positions (after a probationary period), self-employed
- Stable, all-year-round work
- Teaching English to adults face-to-face and online
- Professional development opportunities
- Starting hourly rates: £11 – £16 for CELTA-qualified teachers, higher rates for Delta-qualified
- Immediate start
- You must be CELTA or certTESOL qualified – online TESOL qualifications are not accepted
- Preferably, you will be educated to at least bachelor’s level
- Reliability and punctuality are essential
- Experience a plus but not a must, friendly personality more important
- Daytime, evening and weekend sessions available – times and days to discuss
- Each position will require either evening or weekend work as well as weekday daytime
- Part-time: 10 – 25 hours per week, full-time 25 – 40 hours per week, the number of hours is negotiable
- Teaching well motivated adults, maximum 10 students per group, general English, conversation classes and exam preparation
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter by email.
If you are shortlisted for an interview we will contact you by phone.
- Salary Offer £11 - £16 per hour