As an integral member of the Directors Languages (DL) Qatar training team, you will be tasked with providing ELT and ESP language training to the Qatari Armed Forces onsite at the Al-Udeid Airbase, Doha. You will be required to work 4.5 days per week (Sunday to Thursday). There will be an induction prior to deployment in the UK and/or onsite in Qatar. Deployment will be end of July 2019, with teaching starting at the end of August.
You will be required to:
- Develop lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Instruct through lessons, workshops, and role-play scenarios using tablets, audio-visual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement lessons.
- Adapt teaching methods to meet the varying needs and styles of students.
- Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students, organising learning resources and the classroom environment.
- Meet with training managers, other teachers, and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems.
- Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behavior.
- Prepare, administer, and mark tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
- Report on student progress on a regular basis.
- Use a Learning Management System to facilitate learning and report on student progress and take attendance for each lesson.
Tax-free annual Salary 27,000 GBP per annum.
- Furnished shared accommodation with own bathroom
- Residency Permit & work permit
- Swimming pool and gym access
- Paid utilities.
- Private Medical & Dental cover
- Annual flight allowance
- Enhanced paid leave
- Baggage allowance
- Address London Language Factory Ltd QFC Branch, 225 Building 67, Al Mataar Qadeem, Doha, Qatar