As an Academic Manager you will lead a team of teachers at a newly built franchise in Shenyang, China. The ideal candidate is someone with at least 2-3 years EFL teaching experience, a passion for teaching, the ability to lead, and keen to advance their EFL teaching career.
The school is located in the heart of Shenyang city. It is an exciting new school and the local staff are thrilled to meet foreign teachers. The school provides a family-friendly atmosphere to work in.
- Lead, manage, and support a team of foreign teachers.
- Manage the academic needs of the school.
- Support the school in the recruitment of new teachers.
- Support the school in the opening of new franchises.
- Train new teachers and provide ongoing training to existing teachers.
- Support with teacher scheduling.
- Be responsible for the quality of teaching by undertaking observations and providing follow-up training to underperforming teachers.
- A 35-hour working week (including teaching and training) with some flexibility in start and finish times.
- You have a passport from the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand, or Australia.
- A bachelor’s degree or better.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
- A clear criminal background.
- 2-3 years EFL teaching experience.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: Up to 18,000 RMB
- 22 paid holidays + 5 unpaid personal days
- Health Insurance provided.
- Free Chinese lessons at certified Chinese language center.
- Airport pick up and arrival hotel provided.
- Flights: Reimbursed up to 5,000 RMB
- End of contract bonus: 3,000 RMB
For questions, send a message to email@example.com.
- Address Shenyang
- Salary Offer Up to 18,000 RMB