We are recruiting online English teachers for a special project, running from June – August 2019. The classes are for Chinese children, aged between 8 – 14, during the school holidays.
Teaching hours are Saturdays & Sundays: 9am – 12pm + 1pm – 5pm + 6pm – 9pm. Minimum of 10 hours/week is required.
The client has very strict requirements, which is why the pay rate is higher than normal First Future projects (average $17/hour). Suitable teachers will earn up to $30/hour + bonuses.
- This position is only open to USA American females, aged 21 – 35
- Both a completed degree and TEFL certificate are required
- Wired internet connection (i.e. Ethernet) of more than 5 Mbps download & 5 Mbps upload (Wi-Fi connection is not acceptable)
- USB headset with boom mic
- Must appear as lively, friendly & attractive on webcam
Please CLICK HERE to download our CV Form.
Complete and email the CV Form, along with a 30 – 40 second Intro Video to email@example.com
Please follow these guidelines for recording your video (at bottom of page).
DON’T QUALIFY FOR THIS PROJECT?
This post is about just one special project, however we have huge demand for the highest quality online teaching staff for hundreds of other projects starting up for the Chinese summer holidays.
Please refer to our website for details of regular positions.
- Address Patong, Kathu District, Phuket, Thailand