The Heart of England Language School is an English language school based in central Leamington Spa. The school offers English as a Foreign Language (EFL) tuition to adult students.
A temporary Manager/Administrator/Receptionist is required from mid June to approximately 14th December 2018 to cover for the Owner/Manager while she is on maternity leave.
The hours are 9am to 1pm Monday to Fridayhat is the job about? Enter the overall description of your job.
Summary of the role:
– Opening and closing the school
– Answering phone and email enquiries
– Ordering suppliers, paper, toner, coffee, tea etc
– Organising the weekly timetable
– Interacting with the students
– Taking payments
– Preparing invoices
– Preparing certificates
– Any other admin tasks as required
– Weekly cleaning (approximately 1 hour)
The ideal candidate will have an EFL teaching qualification and/or an interest in the area.
The role is offered on a self employed basis and the hourly rate is £10.00
How To Apply
If you are interested, please send your CV and a covering letter.