We are looking for ESL teachers with a unique personality to instruct children aged 3-13 at English Language Learning Centers in Dalian.
Beginning with a curriculum carefully developed with the support of world-class experts and building on storytelling we have made a world of English learning that engages and challenges our young learners to not just learn a language, but to discover the joy of connecting with the world.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare lessons and supplemental materials prior to the start of each class
- Work with local assistant teachers to ensure classes are run efficiently
- Deliver classes with an emphasis on dialogue, story-telling, singing and role-playing.
- Attend weekly meetings
- Participate academic, marketing and social events as needed
- Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK and US citizens
- Full bachelor’s degree
- 120-hour TEFL certification
- Two years of teaching experience
- Criminal Background Check
- Be prepared to work weekends. Standard teaching contracts in China include weekday evening classes and classes on Saturday and Sunday.
- 11,200RMB per month
- 1,000RMB housing stipend
- 5,000RMB End of contract bonus
- Airport collection and welcome package
- Five day workweek
- 35 hours per week, with up to 25 teaching hours
- 120RMB per hour overtime pay
- 22 days paid holiday (including public holidays),
- Performance related appraisal, leading to possible salary increase after 3 months
- Sponsored legal Z work visa
- Health Insurance through local provider,
- Hotel costs covered for first 3 days
TO APPLY: https://www.reachtoteachrecruiting.com/apply-now-to-teach-english-abroad.html#/jobdetails/job_20140101220303_YJ68ZCJDXTYKD5SR