Echo English currently have two positions available in the same school, within a secondary school in the capital of Lopburi.
Lopburi is the capital of the province, located approximately 3 hours from Bangkok. There are a total of two native English teachers at this secondary school, and eight native teachers in the Primary school opposite through Echo. There are also a number of other foreign teachers living and working in the town, creating a friendly atmosphere.
The teachers placed at this school will be teaching secondary students, ranging in age from 12 – 17 years old. The school allows teachers the freedom to plan their own lessons depending on the students’ interestes. The school day lasts from 7.45 – 3.30pm. Teachers will have time to plan their lessons, as teachers have a schedule with less than 24 hours per week.
– Native English speaker
– Bachelor degree
– TEFL certificate / teaching experience
– Reliable and enthusiastic
– Available to start in June
What we offer:
– 30,000 Baht per month (minus 3% tax)
– Work permit cost covered
– Assistance with obtaining a non immigrant B visa
– Assistance with finding accommodation
– Support throughout your time with us
How to apply:
Send your CV and a recent photo to email@example.com
Please state Lopburi in the subject line.