Do you enjoy traveling, culture, amazing food, and new experience’s Would you like to get paid to travel, eat amazing food, meet wonderful new people and live for FREE?
We are searching for professionals who are serious and passionate about teaching and living abroad in China! Many top schools in the booming cities of China are seeking positive individuals to teach English and to learn from you
This once in a lifetime opportunity pays you to travel, eat, and live for FREE while teaching and shaping young minds of tomorrow
Come experience one of the oldest civilizations as well as one of the most modern in the forefront of change
Location: Liuyang city, Hunan province
Type: Public middle school
Working hours: 16hours/week, Mon-Fri, 45mins/class
Students from 14-16
We are looking for candidates that:
1. Native/non-native speaker
2. Hold at least a Bachelor&rs quo;s degree in any major
3. Ideally have previous teaching experience but not required
4. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA rel ated teaching certifi cate optional but encouraged
– Be Interested in Chinese culture and love t eaching
– Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a t eaching assignment
– Excellent verbal communication skills and high level of flexibility
– Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organization skills and re spectful
– Loyal, creative, enthusiasti c and professional
– Must be in good health
– No criminal record
– Eligible candidates are req uired to do a demo teaching video or self-introduction Video
– Basic salary 8,000 RMB/month – 10,000 RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taught: 1,000 – 2,000 RMB approximately ($150 – $300 USD)/month
– An academic year Completio n Bonus: 3,000 – 6,000 RMB or approximately
($450 – $900 USD)
– Airport pick up, welcome dinner, free lodge upon arrival
– Free housing/living allowance at placed school, free l unch (public school) on week wee kday
– Part-time job supporte d if necessary
– Flight ticket allowance at the contract year-end 3,000-5000 RMB
– Referral & recommendation commission 2,000 RMB
– Free Chinese classes weekly if need
– Visa Documentation & Pre-de parture Guide
– Setting up other necessities
Create an Unrivaled Education Experience
• Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activities.
• Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each child’s unique learning style.
• Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and provid e an atmosphere that makes students and families feel valued.
• Organization: Keep cla ssroom supplies, dail y records and child information or ganized.
• Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom observations. Actively participa te in pa rent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Center Director.
• Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educational bes t practices learned through formal education, jo b traini ng, and experience. Share your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
• Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for you r job, and be willing to learn new programs, applications, systems, or devices as things change.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
• Must be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast- paced environ ment and make the students’ needs your primary f ocus.
• Must be able to fully engage in physical activity. Must be able to kneel, stoop, squat, and stand for a long time, and demonstrate and engage in activities like jumping, dancing, walking, and running.
• Work is primarily performed at the center. Work is sometimes performed off site for field trips.
• Must be able to see and hear well enough to monitor classrooms and playgrounds to keep students safe at all times.
Please contact us for more details
Salary: 8000 CNY to 10000 CNY Monthly
Contract type: Part time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: middle school
Work Location: Liuyang
– Teaching experience
– Degree in any field
– Passport holders
Apply online via this link: