- Assume teacher responsibilities including classroom instruction, homeroom mentor, product team advisor, co-curricular sponsor, and curriculum development.
- Work school calendar of 190-200 student days, longer school day of 8:00 a.m. –5:30 p.m. and teacher calendar of 200-210 days. (Exact days of school should be in accordance with the school calendar.)
- Weekly classroom instructional period will be approximately 24 teaching hours with 40-50 minutes per period.
- Support enrichment programs.
- Participate in required teacher training.
- Develop school curriculum and start-up components.
- Support an international focus across the curriculum, cross-disciplinary planning and inquiry based learning within a block schedule.
- Meet instructional and compliance requirements of the International High School program.
- Be familiar with ESL/ELA course
- Be familiar with teaching aim, content, and requirement of subjects taught
- Integration of ESL course and subject knowledge
- Have the ability of integrationand application of Chinese and overseas English curriculum resources
- Computer skills to meet the requirement
- Have the abilities of organization, management, communication, and coordination.
- Be familiar with curriculum design of different levels
- Bachelor degree or above
- Teaching/Curriculum preferred
- TEFL、TESO、TESL certificate
- Relevant qualification required
Salary & Benefit Package:
- Housing Allowance
- Holiday Allowance
- Ticket Flight Reimbursement
- Visa Fee
How To Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com
- Address No.3 East, Suite 10, Xibeiwang East Road, Haidian District