We are pleased to notify all ESL, TESOL Teachers that we are currently looking for Native English teachers to occupy positions available.
We are a Private own school located at Sharjah, United Arab Emirate. Our students range from the levels of Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary.
• To conduct English classes for students at Primary and Secondary School levels (Age: 4-14 years)
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and achieve work targets
• planning, preparing and delivering lessons
• preparing teaching materials
• Helping pupils improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions
• Checking and assessing pupils’ work
• Attending social events
• Understanding of the characteristics of high quality teaching and effective learning
• A Degree in any discipline from a reputable university
• Impeccable command of English (Only native speakers of UK, USA, Canada, Australia & NZ)
• ONLY career teachers need to apply (a 2 years contract)
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• Monthly salary is 17,000 AED
• Competitive salary (tax free)
• Annual return ticket
• Teachers residence (single apartment)
• Health Insurance coverage
• 5 Day Work Week (7:30 am – 3:30 pm Sunday-Thursday)
• Paid holidays: Up to 43 days
• Cost of living is extremely affordable.
If you are ready to relocate to, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates should send their cv, certificate, cover letter to (email@example.com). All your documents will be strictly on employment purpose only.