Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity? Work in a fun and energetic environment as an English teacher in the leading learning centres in Hong Kong, Macau or China with Monkey Tree ELC or in an international school in Bahrain. You will be teaching a variety of English classes to students aged between 3-12 years old in a fun and engaging environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Teach a diverse variety of classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
- Plan and implement lessons, crafts, and activities.
- Administer student progress reports to parents.
- Organise and prepare necessary class materials (all resources provided.)
- Full visa cost, processing and sponsorship provided.
- Optional staff accommodation provided.
- Approximately 28 days paid annual leave per year.
- Paid training period provided on arrival.
- Working 5 days a week with a maximum of 30 hours of teaching.
- Small class sizes- between 4-12 students (Hong Kong, China and Macau.)
- Class sized 15-20 (Bahrain.)
- Permanent in-country support team.
- End of contract flight reimbursement/bonus.
- Placements available in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Guiyang, Hong Kong, Macau and Bahrain.
- Required certificates: TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate (100hrs for Hong Kong and Macau/120hrs for China/CELTA and a Bachelor’s Degree in languages for Bahrain, if you do not have a Bachelor’s in Education.)
- Level of education required: Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 years post-graduate work experience for positions in mainland China.
- Passionate about working with children.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Team player.
- Native-proficiency speaker of English.
To apply for our Hong Kong, Macau or Bahrain positions please send a copy of your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for our mainland China positions please send a copy of your C.V. to email@example.com