Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity? Work in a fun and energetic environment as an English teacher in the leading learning centres in Hong Kong, Macau or China with Monkey Tree ELC. You will be teaching a variety of English classes to students aged between 3-12 years old in a fun and engaging environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Teach a diverse variety of classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
- Plan and implement lessons, crafts, and activities.
- Administer student progress reports to parents.
- Organise and prepare necessary class materials (all resources provided.)
- Full visa cost, processing and sponsorship provided.
- Optional staff accommodation provided.
- Approximately 28 days paid annual leave per year.
- Paid training period provided on arrival.
- Working 5 days a week with a maximum of 30 hours of teaching.
- Small class sizes- between 4-8 students.
- Permanent in-country support team.
- End of contract flight reimbursement/bonus.
- Placements available in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Hong Kong and Macau.
- Required certificates: TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate (at least 120hrs.)
- Level of education required: Bachelor’s degree.
- Some work experience required for particular locations.
- Passionate about working with children.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Team player.
- Native-proficiency speaker of English.
To apply for our roles in Macau or Hong Kong please send a copy of your C.V. to email@example.com
To apply for our roles in mainland China please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org