The Online Teacher (TOT) is one of the UK’s most reliable sources of high-quality teaching placements in China, with a strong emphasis on finding the right teacher for the right school. We work on your behalf to ensure that you are given the best package possible with ongoing support throughout your contract, and we pay above industry standard. Our carefully selected, prestigious partner schools require teachers for Kindergarten to teenagers. We aren’t just looking for English teachers; we also have positions for Maths, Physics and Chemistry teachers too.
We are looking to place over 50 teachers in January, February and March 2019 and will continue to recruit teachers on a continuing basis.
- Basic salary of 14,000 – 30,000 RMB per month (based on experience and qualifications)
- Airport pick up and orientation tour upon arrival
- Working (Z) Visa
- Contracts: 12 – 24 months
- Outbound and return flights reimbursed in full
- Fully-furnished apartment provided (and paid for) by the school
- Paid holidays (up to 25 days per year)
- Health insurance
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons – not compulsory!
- You must have the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, although this does not have to be related to teaching or English
- 120-hour TEFL certificate (if you tick all the boxes, but do not yet have the necessary TEFL certification, we can pay for your 120-hour course – please contact us for more information on this)
- Ideally 1 years’ teaching experience
You must be aged 21 – 55 (we cannot process Visas for applicants over the age of 55)
You must be a Native English Speaker from the following countries:
UK, USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand
Please note: To avoid disappointment – and due to the number of enquiries we receive for these positions – we will not be able to respond to applicants that do not hold a Bachelors’ degree. Due to very strict Visa requirements, we will also not be able to respond to teachers from countries that are not listed above.
How To Apply
Email your CV and a brief personal statement to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address Chaucer Road, Canterbury, Kent CT1 1HH