Location: Zhuhai city
Type: Feiyang Training Center
Working hours: 35hours/week, Wed-Sun
Students from 2-14
We are looking for candidates that:
1. Native/non-native speaker
2. Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in any major
3. Ideally have previous teaching experience but not requi red
4. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teaching certificate optional but encouraged
– Be Interested in Chinese culture and love teaching
– Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a teaching assignment
– Excellent verbal communication skills and high level of flexibility
– Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organizati on skills and respectful
– Loyal, creative, enthusias tic and professional
– Must be in good health
– No criminal record
– Eligible candidates are required to do a demo teaching video or self-introduction Video
– Basic salary 9,000 RMB/month – 12,000 RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taught: 1,000 – 2,000 RMB approximately ($150 – $300 USD)/month
– An academic year Completion Bo nus: 3,000 – 6,000 RMB or approximately
($450 – $900 USD)
– Airport pick up, welco me dinner, free lodge upon arrival
– Free housing/living a llowance at placed school, free lunch (public school) on week weekday
– Part-time job supported if necessary
– Flight ticket allowance at the contract year-end 3,000-5000 RMB
– Referral & recommendation commission 2,000 RMB
– Free Chinese class es weekly if need
– Visa Documentation &am p; Pre-departure Guide
– Setting up other necessities
Create an Unrivaled Education Experience
• Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activities.
• Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each child’s unique lea rning style.
• Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and pr ovide an atmosphere that makes stu dents an d families feel valued.
• Organization: Keep classroom supplies, daily records and chil d inform ation organized.
• Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom observations. Actively participate in parent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Cen ter Dire ctor.
• Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educat ional be st practices learned through formal education, jo b training, and experience. Shar e your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
• Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, appli cations, systems, or devices as things change.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
• Must be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-paced environment and make the students’ needs your primary focus.
• Must be able to fully engage in physical activity. Must be able to kneel, stoop, squat, and stand for a long time, and demonstrate and engage in activities like jumping, dancing, walking, and running.
• Work is primarily performed at the center. Work is sometimes performed off site for field trips.
• Must be able to see and hear well enough to monitor classrooms and playgrounds to keep students safe at all times.
Please contact us for more details
Salary: 9000 CNY to 12000 CNY Monthly
Contract type: Part time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: training center
Work Location: Zhuhai
– Teaching experience
– Degree in any field
– Passport holders
Apply online via this link: