We are looking for passionate and motivated language teachers who believe that they can make a difference in a child’s growth, and in themselves as they experience life in China.
- 7000RMB-9000RMB monthly salary, (based on qualifications),
- 8,000RMB annual flight allowance
- Legal Z Working Visa Providedin China
- Sponsor notarization and legalization fees of documents required by the Bureau
- Sponsor visa fee in home country
- Health – Accident Insurance (mandatory),
- Statutory Chinese holidays paid
- Winter and summer vacations paid as designated by Canada Frontier
- Free Accommodationin central large apartment
- Free Mandarin Lessons
- Pick up upon arrival
- Great, caring atmosphere
- Bachelors Degree or higher.
- Possess a TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or the like.
- Passport holders from NativeEnglish Speaking Countries
- Judiciary Record /Police Record Check
- Medical Examination Report
Notice that in order to obtain a working permit from the Foreign Experts’ Bureau, and work in China, the University Degree and the No Criminal Record documents need to be notarized, authenticated, and then legalized by the Chinese Embassy or consulate in your country.
How To Apply
- Send us CV & Cover letter & recent photograph
- Passport’s photo page,scanned copy.*
- Scanned color copies of degree, diplomas and/or other relevant documents and certificates.*
- Prove of no criminal record -Police file check-
- Letter of recommendation from previous employer -letterhead, contact info and signed-
- If your application is successful then we will contact you for a short Skype/Wechat interview.
- A Medical Examination needs to be done in order to proceed with the job application.
* Please, cover important numbers on passport and degree, for security purposes.