School: Beijing University of technology affiliated Kindergarten
Working hours: 30hours/week, Mon-Fri
We are looking for candidates that:
1. Native speaker
2. Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in any major
3. Ideally have previous teaching experience but not required
4. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teaching certificate optional but encouraged
– Be Interested in Ch inese culture and love teaching
– Be serious about coming to Ch ina and about taking on a teaching assignment
– Excellent verbal communication skills and high level of flexibility
– Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organization skills and respectful
– Loyal, creative, enthusiastic and professi onal
– Must be in good health
– No criminal record
– Eligible candidates are required to do a demo te aching video or self-introduction Video
– Basic salary 9,000 RMB/month – 15,000 RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taught: 1,000 – 2,000 RMB approximately ($150 – $300 USD)/month
– An academic year Completion Bonus: 3,000 – 6,000 RMB or approximately
($450 – $900 USD)
– Airport pick up, welcome dinner, free lodge upon arrival
– Free housing/living allowance at placed school, free lunch (public schoo l) on week weekday
– Part-time job supported if necessary
– Flight ticket allowance at t he contract year-end 3,000-5000 RMB
– Referral & recommendation commission 2,000 RMB
– Free Chinese class es weekl y if need
– Visa Documentation & Pre-departure Guide
– Setting up other necessities
Create an Unrivaled Education Expe rience
• Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activit ies.
• Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each child’s unique learning style.
• Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and provi de an atmosphere that makes students and families feel valued.
• Organization: Keep classroo m supplies, daily rec ords and child information organiz ed.
• Assessments: Complete student assessments u sing classroom observations. Actively participat e in par ent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Center D irector.
• Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educational best practices learned through formal education, job tra ining, and experience. Share your own knowledge w ith Assistant Teachers.
• Technology: Learn to use the te chnology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, applications, systems, or devices as things ch ange.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
• Must be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-paced environment and make the students’ needs your primary focus.
• Must be able to fully engage in physical activity. Must be able to kneel, stoop, squat, and stand for a long time, and demonstrate and engage in activities like jumping, dancing, walking, and running.
• Work is primarily performed at the center. Work is sometimes performed off site for field trips.
• Must be able to see and hear well enough to monitor classrooms and playgrounds to keep students safe at all times.
Please contact us for more details
Salary: 9000 CNY to 15000 CNY Monthly
Contract type: Part time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: kindergarten
Work Location: Beijing
– Teaching experience
– Degree in any field
– Passport holders
Apply online via this link: