Shane English School Suqian has posted 1 job
Rate This Company ( No reviews yet )
Something About Company
Due to expansion, our school is seeking motivated individuals to join our team.
The candidate must have:
- Nationality from one of the following countries: USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa. - Clean background check - Bachelor (BA/BSc) or above - Teaching Certificate (Minimum 120 hour TEFL) - Teaching experience is valued
– Contract duration: minimum 12 months
– Salary 14,000RMB to 16,000RMB after tax depending on experience
– Free accommodation: choose between 1,400 RMB/month housing subsidy or free accommodation offered by school
– Transportation Stipend – 200RMB/month (where applicable)
– teacher will be awarded 3000RMB as contract completion bonus for 1st year, 5000rmb for the second year.
– Full training is provided upon arrival.
– Reimbursement of airfare (maximum 5000RMB) upon completion of 12 months contract.
– Our school will assist teachers apply for work permit in order to obtain a Z visa and subsequently obtain a residence permit.
Employees cover the initial cost of visa application in their home country, while our school will cover the cost of work permit and residence permit respectively. (cost of degree legalisation will be reimbursed by our school upon completion of 12 months contract, (maximum 3500RMB).
– Vocations: 22 standard Chinese national holidays and school holidays are paid unless they fall on your regular day off.
– 8 hours per day, no more than 6 hours teaching per day, 5 days per week, Maximum 160 working hours per month (including administration/office time). Maximum 90mins per class.
– Working week Wednesday to Sunday, with Monday and Tuesday as scheduled days off.
– Medical and accidental insurance provided by school