This company has no active jobs
Rate This Company (0)
Something About Company
What makes us different than other English schools?
- We care about our teachers. We’re not too big, so we know everyone. There is always someone available to provide support in English (apartment set-up, questions about documents, problems with the trains – anything!).
- No surprises. We take a more straightforward approach to placement and discuss it with you before you arrive (you don’t find out just before signing a contract).
- No gimmicks. Your contract is clear and you always get your stated salary on time. We don’t use overly-complicated incentive plans to determine your payment.
- Continuous training and follow-up to help you grow as a teacher. We won’t forget about you after your first week.
- Upward mobility. We have opportunities for advancement, promotions, and incentives available.
- Social events. We are always planning events to give our teachers a chance to hang out with each other and relax outside of work.
Our Location and Placement Options
Most of our schools are located in the Chiba prefecture and Tokyo area. We also have some franchise schools located in areas outside of the Chiba/Kanagawa area. We try to find the best possible location match for our candidates and we will discuss details about the location during the interview process. No surprises – we will talk to you about the location and you can choose the best fit for you. You’ll know exactly where you are going before you get to Japan.
IB Japan has been in business for 33 years and is a proud member of ‘Japan Association for the Promotion of Foreign Language Education’ (JAPFLE) sponsored by Japan’s Ministry of Education.